Sunday, May 27, 2007

Proofs of all allegations about Le Marais' Chef are up

The mighty OU had shown its cowardice by not removing the threat of Kashrut at Le Marais: the chef Mark. Instead they had opted for an easier task: Smashing a mashgiach shall he go public. They were well prepared. They obtained an unlawful Gag order to keep me quiet for as long they needed to go on a "Cleansing" campaign (with full force of lies). Their high hopes that by the time I would come with any kind of proofs of their corruption, this story will have died down will surely dissipate.
Jewish consumers are just fed up with being fooled by anyone in the Kashrut world. It is simply a big Hoax to want to maintain someone like Mark Hennessy as a chef in a Kosher restaurant. Therefore people really concerned with their Kashrut should realize they are victims of a farce played on them by an unscrupulous restaurant owner as well as some
dishonnest Rabbis of the OU.

After listening to the recordings uploaded in this recent update you will have no doubt anymore that:
1 )The chef Mark was indeed fired from Levana's (as opposed to everybody's firm statement that he left on good terms).

2 )Le Marais and the OU Rabbis have shamefully lied in public to deny the numerous Kashrut violations and hide the Probation status of this chef at Le Marais.

3 )The Shellfish incident was not a mistake!( Please call the OU to get the answer why it was cited in the list of the Kashrut violations on the probation document sent to the owner?)

4 )The OU had desperately covered up for one of their staff member who had given free passage to a fired chef to another kosher restaurant: Le Marais. It is certainly not my specialty to do this kind of recording, but when I witnessed so much corruption behind the backs of unsuspecting jewish consumers, I knew that down the road I would need unrefutable testimonies to expose that corruption.

Without these audio testimonies it would have been simply foolish for me to even think of exposing the OU. Listen to Rabbi Luban's playful statement on radio (april 22- 07) "So in the end it became a question of Mr Bitton's interpretation of what had taken place". That should give an idea of the OU's skillful way to divert the public eye from their shameful politics. It is very ironic though that since I started to upload some recordings right after recovering my free speech, the OU did not offer a single comment as opposed to their total denials when this affair became public. It looks like they, at least, do not need a Gag order to keep silent!!!

- A word on the lawsuit:Le Marais' spokesman had announced to the press lately that they were dropping the defamation lawsuit against me, but that was just a tactic to pacify me into keeping quiet. That did not work and in fact their lawsuit is still in effect today.

- When I said (on my website introduction, mid March) EIN EMUNA BAGOY concerning Le Marais' owner, I certainly did not intend to insult the non jews G-d forbid (I have a lot of good friends that are not jewish). I only meant it in a matter of religion. We don't rely on a non jew IN MATTER OF RELIGION simply because he does not understand the ramifications and the severity of Kashrut violations no matter how many years he is in the Kosher business. His insistance to hold on to his corrupt chef just because he is a good chef, without ever taking in consideration his basic moral responsibility towards his jewish clients is total nonsense.

- About Rabbi Belsky's statement that my allegations are unfounded: I still cannot understand how a Rabbinic authority
or anybody in general can give his opinion without being presented with all the facts from BOTH sides. I strongly suggest to Rabbi Belsky's entourage to bring him the recordings posted in this new update, I have no doubt he will change his opinion after listening to them.

- It is an insult to Torah commitment and to basic Kashrut integrity for high ranks of the OU like Rabbi Elefant and Rabbi Luban to deny in public (Brenner show April 1st and April 22) the chef's corruption they admitted in private (meeting at the OU headquarters mid Dec 06) I am dismayed that the morning mashgiach allowed the OU Rabbis to rewrite the facts.

- It is an insult to Torah commitment and to basic Kashrut integrity 1) for a Rav Hamachshir to have continously turned his back on the numerous Kashrut violations just for "his own protection". 2) That nobody should ever hear that a
Rav H A M A C H S H I R has done such a thing as letting a corrupt fired chef to be reemployed by another Kosher restaurant! His many schemes to hide his blunder went as far as harassing me into leaving my position, sending me a letter of intimidation and even having a Rav of a small Kashrut organization propose me another mashgiach position (anything he could do to get rid of someone "who knew too much"!)

- It is an insult to Torah commitment and basic Kashrut integrity finally for someone like Rabbi Genack himself who had shown that the main OU's concern in this affair was "his own protection" (which mirrored the same exact policy of his Rav Hamachshir) more than "Kashrut Protection" in his inadvertently accidental email to me which read like this: "THERE IS NO SATISFYING HIM ,FOR OUR PROTECTION GO BACK TO SOL WITH THIS EMAIL" (which was an accidental response to the email he had just received from me). Sol as everyone now knows is Sol Kirshenbaum from Levana restaurant who had pulled the strings behind the scenes to have the OU keep his former chef in place at Le Marais at any costs for fear of retaliation (I'll leave it to everyone's understanding, Hamevin Yavin)

- I certainly did not wish to tarnish the OU's image in this affair, Chas Veshalom. The impact and importance of the OU in the whole world of Kashrut is not up for discussion. The outstanding number of great Rabbis and G-d fearing people working for the OU is something to be aknowledged with great honor both nationally and internationally. In no way do I associate the behavior and dishonnesty of some staff members of the OU to all levels of the OU enterprise G-d forbid. I strictly reported what I saw and heared in this unfortunate case and I will continue to speak out because enough is enough of this abuse of Kashrut by any and all.

[Because of the complexity and the many ramifications of this sad affair I would suggest to people who have time to read to check in my website, and read the letters and e-mails I sent the OU in the course
of the seven months before my resignation]

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the very same Belsky who covered for Lipa Margulies and Yidi Kolko while innocent children were being abused at Torah Temimah. Does anybody in their right mind expect him to stand up and be honest in a kashrus scandal where he has 'conflict of interest' basically stamped on his forehead ?!
Stand up for the truth, Isaac, and you will emerge the winner. The lies must stop.

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

most people agree with you so rest assured. however, this is galus, and the lies prevail. It is only a minor few who are against you, but they are strong. So be stronger!!

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home